THE STIRLING PLAYERS INC. INVITES SUBMISSIONS FROM DIRECTORS
FOR ITS 2022 SEASON
CELEBRATING THE WORLD OF THEATRE
IN OUR 50TH ANNIVERSARY YEAR!
The Stirling Players Inc. celebrates its 50th Anniversary in 2022 and in keeping with this milestone, wishes to mount an exciting year of plays with an underlying theme of the world of theatre or mounting theatrical productions.
We now invite submissions from directors for our two major productions
- Season 1: March 25 to April 9 2022 with bump-in on March 11
- Season 2: September 9 to 24 2022 with bump-in on August 26
We envisage the first production to be a drama and the second to be a comedy.
Directors should provide details of a maximum of two plays which they would like to be considered for production. Submissions should include the following:
- a digital copy of, or digital link to, the script(s)
- a summary of the play(s) submitted, together with cast, set, costuming and any other staging requirements
- your vision for the production and comments on any particular aspect you would like to highlight
- the availability of amateur performing rights for the play(s) for the production season
- a brief summary of your theatrical experience
- preferred time-slot (if any)
Prior to final selection, Directors may be invited to meet with members of The Stirling Players' Production Sub-committee to further discuss their submissions.
Submissions must be received no later than 5.00pm on Friday, 16th April 2021. This closing date is final.
Submissions should be emailed to the Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any enquiries should be directed to John Graham: phone 0404 555 808